PragueConnect.cz - Business & Networking Events
PragueConnect.cz is providing resources for English speaking Business Professionals living in, visiting, or interested in Prague and Czech Republic. Submit your event to the PragueConnect.cz event page. Contact us today and list your Business & Networking Event with us free of charge!
Business Seminar: Hiring and Employing Foreign Nationals in the Czech Republic
||04/13/2017 09:00 - 04/13/2017 17:00
||American University, Letenská 5, Prague 1
Do you know how to hire and employ foreign professionals from and outside of the European Union?
Immigration law for professionals is complicated and constantly evolving. Many internationally-operating companies wish to transfer executives and managers from affiliated companies to the Czech Republic for limited "tours of duty" or find new workers abroad.
Depending on the professional background of the proposed transferee, the length of the proposed stay, and the nationality of the foreigner, different employment options are available for the Czech-based employer.
Attend our 1-day seminar and master:
[Part 1: Employing a Foreign National by Lucie Tomanová from Foreigners.cz]
- the procedure to employ a foreign national from EU country in the Czech Republic
- the procedure to employ a foreign national from non-EU country with non-EU university degree (procedure on the part of employer and employee)
- the process of transferring a foreign employee from an affiliated company to the Czech Republic (procedure on the part of employer and employee)
- the procedures leading to extension of validity of employment cards and work permits
- the duties related to employment contract termination / transfer.
[Part 2: Hiring and Keeping a Foreigner Worker by Paul Myers]
- attracting a foreign worker to come to the Czech Republic
- interviewing the foreign candidate from the point of view of asking the right questions and managing the candidate's expectations
- giving the candidate a positive on-boarding process and a comfortable work environment. Learn how to retain your new international employees.
In order to promote better understanding, there will be plenty of time for questions, discussions, and knowledge sharing.
Date & Place: March 23 / April 13, 2017, Anglo-American University, Letenská 5, Prague 1
Duration: 9 AM - 5 PM
Max. Number of Participants: 15
Price per participant*: CZK 12.500
Questions? Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org or +420 608 121 284
For more please visit www.jobspin.cz
|No comments on this record.
GPS position show on Google maps