PragueConnect.cz - Economy

PragueConnect.cz is providing resources for English speaking Business Professionals living in, visiting, or interested in Prague and Czech Republic. Browse our latest Economy articles, if you have interesting content to share with our users, please feel free to contact us anytime to discuss with us possible publication on PragueConnect.cz!

Brussels: much more money to support businesses

The Operational Programme Enterprise and Innovation for Competitiveness (OP PIK), which will be distributing grants in 2014-2020 period to Czech entrepreneurs, should have much higher funds allocation. Preliminary plans indicate that instead of CZK 91.4bn that has been distributed until now, it will work with a new budget of CZK 132.5bn. EU will cover 85 percent of the budget, the remaining 15 percent will come from Czech sources. Support will be directed mainly to small and medium-sized businesses; they can get a larger number of projects ready.

Source: www.govdaily.cz/en/   

 
 
 
 
Sign up for Prague’s hottest newsletters to stay up to date and know what’s going on in town! Prague Daily Monitor: Prague’s # 1 source for Czech news in English… delivered straight to your inbox daily. Sign up for free nowPrague.TV – Living Like a Local: 2x a week, our newsletter keeps you up to date with the HOTTEST and BEST news for Prague's Expats and English Language community. Exclusive price draws & Special partner offers for registered members. Sign up for free now!

 

Exchange rates